Last Updated: February, 21st, 2022
Accepting the Terms of Services
1. By using the MyPositiveSingles Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and reached the age of adulthood under your national laws; (d) your use of the MyPositiveSingles Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under 18 years of age or fails to reach the age of adulthood under your national laws.
2. You use the MyPositiveSingles services only for personal purposes (you cannot use them for commercial purposes). You cannot use the MyPositiveSingles services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial), including but not limited to, copyright laws applicable to your use of the Services and your Content (defined below). You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Services.
3. You must not interfere or disrupt the Services, and servers or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature, or accessing MyPositiveSingles' Services by any means other than in compliance with rules we set here.
4. You must not spam or submit any unwanted email or comments to any users of the MyPositiveSingles services, or use web URLs in your username without prior written consent from MyPositiveSingles.
5. You are not allowed to resell or charge others for use of or access to the MyPositiveSingles services, or duplicate, reproduce, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the MyPositiveSingles services without MyPositiveSingles' prior written authorization.
Proprietary Rights in Content on MyPositiveSingles
1. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services, you hereby grant MyPositiveSingles a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the MyPositiveSingles Services.
2. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services.
3. The MyPositiveSingles Services contain Content of MyPositiveSingles ("MyPositiveSingles Content"). MyPositiveSingles Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MyPositiveSingles owns and retains all rights in the MyPositiveSingles Content and the MyPositiveSingles Services. MyPositiveSingles hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to reproduce and display the MyPositiveSingles Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the MyPositiveSingles Website and using the MyPositiveSingles Services.
1. MyPositiveSingles may delete any Content that violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person in the sole judgment of MyPositiveSingles. MyPositiveSingles assumes no responsibility for monitoring the MyPositiveSingles Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time MyPositiveSingles chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the MyPositiveSingles Services, MyPositiveSingles nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User who submitted any such Content.
2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the MyPositiveSingles Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. MyPositiveSingles does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by MyPositiveSingles prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of MyPositiveSingles. MyPositiveSingles makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services. MyPositiveSingles reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MyPositiveSingles’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the MyPositiveSingles Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of MyPositiveSingles:
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, and "spamming";
10. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
11. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
12. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
13. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the MyPositiveSingles Website and through your use of the MyPositiveSingles Services. MyPositiveSingles reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MyPositiveSingles’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
1. criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
2. advertising to, or solicitation of, any member to buy or sell any products or services through the MyPositiveSingles Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk emails to other members.
3. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any MyPositiveSingles page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
4. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
5. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the MyPositiveSingles Services or the networks or services connected to the MyPositiveSingles Services;
6. attempting to impersonate another member or person;
7. for band profiles, copying the code for your MyPositiveSingles Player and embedding it into other profiles or asking other members to embed it into their profiles;
8. using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third-party or permitting any third-party to access your account;
9. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
10. using any information obtained from the MyPositiveSingles Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
11. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the MyPositiveSingles Services on behalf of that person.
12. using the MyPositiveSingles Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of MyPositiveSingles to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to MyPositiveSingles by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the MyPositiveSingles Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information by sending them to email@example.com: (i)an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MyPositiveSingles Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Generally, MyPositiveSingles may offer products and services for purchase on the App ("In-App Purchase"). If you choose to make an In-App Purchase, you acknowledge and agree that additional terms, disclosed to you at the point of purchase, may apply, and that such additional terms are incorporated herein by reference.
You may make an In-App Purchase through the following payment methods ("Payment Method"): (a) making a purchase through a third-party platform such as the Apple App Store and Google Play Store ("third-party Store"), or (b) paying with your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, which will be processed by a third-party processor. Once you have made an In-App Purchase, you authorize us to charge your chosen Payment Method. If payment is not received by us from your chosen Payment Method, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal: MyPositiveSingles may offer some services as automatically-renewing subscriptions("Premium Services"). IF YOU PURCHASE AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RENEW AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, UNLESS YOU CANCEL, AT MyPositiveSingles’S THEN-CURRENT PRICE FOR SUCH SUBSCRIPTIONS. To avoid charges for a new subscription period, you must cancel, as described below, before the end of the then-current subscription period. Deleting your account or deleting the application from your device does not cancel your subscription. You will be given notice of changes in the pricing of the Premium Services to which you have subscribed and an opportunity to cancel. If MyPositiveSingles changes these prices and you do not cancel your subscription, you agree that you will be charged at MyPositiveSingles’s then-current pricing for subscription.
Canceling Subscriptions. If you purchased a subscription directly from MyPositiveSingles, you may cancel or change your Payment Method via the payment settings option under your profile. If you purchased a subscription through a third-party Store, such as the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, you will need to access your account with that third-party Store and follow instructions to change or cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of the period you last paid for, but (i) you will not (except as set forth in the subsection entitled "Refunds" below) be eligible for a prorated refund, (ii) your subscription will not be renewed when that period expires and (iii) you will then no longer be able to use the Premium Services or In-App Purchases enabled by your subscription.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time before your subscription expires. In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use MyPositiveSingles) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of the payment you had made for your subscription.
To request a refund:
For iOS Users:
To request a refund, please go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select "Purchase history," find the transaction and hit "Report Problem". You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
For Android Users:
Please contact Google Play Store customer support to get a refund by providing your order number (you can find the order number in the order confirmation email.
MyPositiveSingles IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON THE MyPositiveSingles WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY USERS OF THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES. PROFILES CREATED AND POSTED BY MEMBERS ON THE MyPositiveSingles WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. MyPositiveSingles IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON SUCH WEBSITES, AND SUCH WEBSITES ARE IN NO WAY INVESTIGATED, MONITORED OR CHECKED FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS BY MyPositiveSingles. INCLUSION OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE ON THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE BY MyPositiveSingles. WHEN YOU ACCESS THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. MyPositiveSingles TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS WHICH ARE POSTED ON THIS MyPositiveSingles WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES, NOR DOES IT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ITS ADVERTISERS. MyPositiveSingles IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES. MyPositiveSingles ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATION. MyPositiveSingles IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MyPositiveSingles BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES, ATTENDANCE AT A MyPositiveSingles EVENT, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE MyPositiveSingles SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.